- in principle the arrival and departure day is on Saturday. Outside the high season (May-Sept.) different arrival and departure days are possible after consultation.
- the arrival time is from 15:00, departure time around 10:30.
- smoking is not allowed in Gullabo stuga!
- free WiFi via fibre internet.
- in Sweden people are used to take off their shoes indoors, don't forget your slippers or flip flops.
- we advise you to take a cancellation insurance. If canceled up to 6 weeks before the arrival date, the cancellation costs are 25% of the total price, after that it is 100%.
- we advise you to take an civil liability insurance. Something can always break, but this should not be a problem. We really appreciate that you report anything that is accidentally broken by you, your fellow guests or your dogs. If necessary, damage can be arranged through your third-party liability insurance.
We use a deposit of € 150.
We are in no way responsible for damage and/or injury to humans or animals, caused in the holiday home or on/around our property.
- in the house there is a binder with information where you can find a supermarket, gas station, hospital, veterinarian, general practitioner, etc. As well as information about day trips.
We have purchased the following items for when you stay with us with small children:
- a baby camping bed, with a separate mattress (60x120 cm). Please bring your own sheets and a blanket/duvet.
- a high chair
- two children's chairs + two children's stools
- small amount of children's toys
If you have any questions, let me know.
Kind regards, Alice Moes
Sweden, tel. 0046 72 369 64 96
> Please check your spam box if you have sent a message and are waiting for a reply.